Offered in English
Having rapidly become a mainstream winter activity, skiing is one of the best ways to celebrate winter and snow. And it doesn’t matter whether you are a novice or an expert, a lone wolf or a big family, this ski experience guarantees a top-notch trip.
For this experience, our driver guide will pick you up at your hotel, and on our way to the resort we go through a series of scenic roads where waterfalls, rivers, and green fields give you tons of photography opportunities.
Depending on the weather and snow conditions, your guide will take you to either Shemshak Ski Resort, Darbandsar ski resort, or Tochal ski resort. After arriving at the chosen resort, you’ll choose your ski equipment, and hit the snow! Here, you can expect standout facilities for quite an affordable price, featuring a variety of terrains including long runs, bowls, and chutes, all kept in prime condition.
For families, you can enroll the little ones in the professional Ski School, or check out the ski park to see youngsters steal the show with some nifty tricks. And if you’re looking for a different kind of adrenaline rush, we suggest you rent one of the cool snowmobiles available on site.
Looking to wind down? Both of these resorts feature cafes and restaurants serving an array of dishes; from traditional Persian ones to fresh fast-food.
Best Time to Visit
All these resorts are covered with snow throughout late autumn and early winter.
Photo Credit: Wikicommons; Roderick Eime, Emesik, alisamii
- Transportation from your hotel to the resort and back
- All costs for renting your ski equipment
- An English-speaking guide
- Warm clothes
- Your skiing equipment (if you prefer not to rent on-site)
- Which ski resort we’ll end up going to highly depends on the snowfall and weather conditions on the day of your experience. But we guarantee a satisfactory experience regardless of the resort.
- The facilities are well equipped to deal with any and all emerging needs.
-Pick-up location: Your Hotel
Tochal, Darbandsar, or Sehmshak Ski Resorts.