Offered in English
First, we'll go to the glassware and ceramic museum of Iran "Abgineh Museum" & there also you can see one of the most beautiful houses of the city of Tehran that date back to the end of the Qajar dynasty. Then we will go together to the Moghadam Museum, one of the most beautiful and historic, priceless houses in Tehran. A small beautiful garden with several turquoise ponds and many colorful trees such as pomegranates and cedars embraces the main building and its surrounding areas.
Moghadam Museum is known as one of the most precious museums where you can find many priceless items such as gems, textiles, paintings, pieces of furniture, and prehistoric objects in different parts.
Photo Credit: Leo71538,mirshahverdi
- Transportation from your accommodation in Tehran and back
- One fun English-speaking guide
- All materials & fine Tile Master
- Breakfast, lunch and personal expenses are not covered by this experience.
- Pick-up location: Your hotel